Terius Behind Me (2018)
Even if it’s hard, some things must be done… and some things must be protected. Good is difficult and evil is easy. At the edge of a cliff, you chose the easy way.
Terius Behind Me Synopsis : After losing her husband, something strange happens to the single mother of two children. One day, a mysterious man moves in next door. He’s good-looking, appears cold but warm-hearted, and is a former NIS agent who has been trained to execute dangerous missions. As if it was destiny, the two who are different, yet similar to each other become involved in a series of suspicious activities. (Source : Viu)
- So Ji-sub as Kim Bon (Terius)
- Jung In-sun as Go Ae-rin
- Son Ho-jun as Jin Young-tae
- Im Se-mi as Yoo Ji-yeon
- Genre : Romantic-comedy / Mystery
- It was aired on MBC from September 27 to November 15, 2018 on Wednesdays and Thursdays for 32 episodes.
- Lee Yoo-young and Yoo In-na were offered the female lead role but declined.
- Terius Behind Me is a nice drama to watch. It’s a perfectly balanced combination of comedy, thriller and some cute scenes.
- The comedy parts are really cute and made me laugh.
- The neighborhood KIS was just hilarious.
- That “nose to nose” thing is kinda cute.
- I must say all the characters in this drama did a great job on portraying their character.
- So Ji Sub is awesome as always and his interactions with the twins are so adorable.
- The cute scenes of So Ji Sub babysitting the 2 naughty kids are a delight to watch.
- This is an obvious must watch drama for any So Ji Sub fan.
My Rating – 8/10
What do you think about Terius Behind Me? Let me know your thoughts in the comment below!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Mystery Drama – The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (2018)
- Jung In Sun’s Drama – Eulachacha Waikiki (2018)