My dearest little brother, Doo-young. Don’t be discouraged. Don’t be afraid. Keep your head up. Understand? – Doo-shik
My Annoying Brother Synopsis : Go Doo Shik and Go Doo Young lost their parents and are left to fend for themselves. While Doo Young is on his way to becoming a successful athlete, his older brother Doo Shik spends his time in and out of jail. When Doo Young gets into a life-altering accident, Doo Shik comes back into his life in hopes that they can be a family again. This film touches on brotherly love and forgiveness. (Source : Soompi)
- Jo Jung-suk as Go Doo-shik
- Do Kyung-soo as Go Doo-young
- Park Shin-hye as Lee Soo-hyun
- My Annoying Brother is a 2016 South Korean comedy drama film.
- It was released in South Korea by CJ Entertainment on November 23, 2016.
- The film topped local box office and hit more than one million views within four days of its release.
- Yonhap called the film a formulaic comedy but was nonetheless “funny and enjoyable” to watch. Both Jo and Do were praised for their performance and their chemistry which helped elevate the film.
- I expected the movie to hit stronger on comedy but I was for sure not disappointed with what I’ve got.
- This movie has got everything- comedy, drama, sense of family, great acting.
- Jo Jung Suk has this ability to make me hate his character with my whole heart at first, to later make me love and adore him.
- Do Kyung-soo is quite charming and acts quite well
- JJS and D.O really had an amazing chemistry. Their bromance made me scream, cry and laugh.
- I had no idea I would be so moved by this movie, so I wholeheartedly recommend it.
My Rating – 8/10
What do you think about My Annoying Brother? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :