Just because it’s not a lie doesn’t mean it’s true. – Kang Chul
W – Two Worlds Synopsis : This drama is noted for it’s very interesting premise – a woman named Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) is sucked into the world of the webtoon that her father is drawing. There, she saves the comic’s lead character, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) from dying. From then on, she pops in and out of the webtoon world, and together with Kang Chul, they try to figure out what the heck is happening to them. (Soompi)
- Lee Jong-suk as Kang Chul
- Han Hyo-joo as Oh Yeon-joo
- Genre : Fantasy / Romance / Suspense / Thriller / Supernatural Gothic
- Consisting of 16 episodes, it aired on MBC from July 20 to September 14, 2016.
- The drama is Han Hyo-joo’s small screen comeback after six years.
- If you got to choose and live between two different world, what would you choose? Sa mundo kung saan ang lahat ay totoo at ikaw ay isang normal na tao o sa mundo na ang lahat ay pantasya lamang at ikaw ang bida sa sarili mong istorya?
- I like the uniqueness of the plot. So many twist, mind-boggling, unpredictable and sometimes confusing.
- One of the good things about this show is that it was never predictable. The surprise is consistent in this series, you think it is already okay but then unexpected development changes everything.
- The great chemistry between Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo, the romance, the action, the suspense and intensity of the other scenes were the reasons why I enjoyed watching the series.
- NUMBER 4 and Kissing Scenes 😘😜😛
- I’m no fan of Lee Jong Suk, but he was pretty charming here, his acting was almost excellent, even if he overplayed his ‘look at my cute smile’ card a lot.
- W- Two Worlds was quite a ride! And I enjoyed watching this series.
My Rating – 8/10
Have you watched W – Two Worlds? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :
- Fantasy Romance – Guardian: The Lonely and Great God (2016)