Hospital Playlist (2020)
My time is too precious for that. I want to live doing the things I like. And the things I want to do right now. – Yang Seok-hyung
Hospital Playlist Synopsis : A drama depicting the stories of people going through their days that are seemingly ordinary but actually special, at the hospital, a place known as the microcosm of life – where someone is being born and someone’s life meets their ending. The five doctors are long time friends of 20 years who started their undergrad in 1999 in the same medical school, and now they are colleagues in the same hospital. The drama will also deal with a story of a band formed by the group of doctors. (Source : MyDramalist)
- Jo Jung-suk as Lee Ik-joon
- Yoo Yeon-seok as Ahn Jung-won
- Jung Kyung-ho as Kim Joon-wan
- Jeon Mi-do as Chae Song-hwa
- Kim Dae-myung as Yang Seok-hyung
- Genre : Medical / Drama / Romance / Comedy
- It is the second installment of the Wise Life series, following Prison Playbook (2017–18).
- The first season aired on tvN every Thursday from March 12 to May 28, 2020.
- By the conclusion of the first season, it became the ninth highest-rated Korean drama in cable television history.
- The second season is set to air in 2021.
- Friendship, love, music, family, work struggles, life decisions is what this drama is all about.
- What I liked about this series is the simplicity and the positive tone of the drama. It was not your typical backstabbing hospital politics drama.
- I liked the emotional balance – there were funny and emotional scenes.
- This slice of life drama really lets people realize how important friendship is.
- I love all of the cast. They acted so sincerely and we can really see how much effort they put into their roles.
- I love their band and their songs so much. It really feels good to listen to their songs.
- The ending was such a cliff hanger. Can’t wait for the next season!
My Rating – 8.0/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO READ : HOSPITAL SHIP (2017)
Have you watched Hospital Playlist? Share your ‘feels’!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.
I haven’t watch this yet but my mama did! Hehe. Been obsessed with sci-fi and medical dramas lately so I am going to give this a try. 🙂