There are two kinds of secrets: secrets that you can tell, and secrets that you can’t tell. – Yoo Eun-jae
Five girls in their twenties come to live together in a house called “Belle Epoque,” which means “a beautiful time” in French. Each girl has a particular personality, background, and issues. In addition to the five girls, they believe there is a sixth presence – a ghost living in the house, but each sees the ghost differently. As the girls feel a bond of sympathy and become closer, they also deal with their personal issues as they live out their eventful twenties. The drama follows their struggles and incidents dealing with relationships – within their circles, with dating, and with each other – and a variety of events they are experiencing including credits, part-time jobs, drinking, hopes and dreams. (Source : MyDramalist)
- Also known as Hello, My Twenties!
- Genre : Youth / Drama / Romance
- It aired on cable network JTBC on Fridays and Saturdays from July 22 to August 27, 2016 for 12 episodes.
- Perfect sismance drama about struggles of youth, friendship and first love.
- Heartwarming, heartbreaking, touching, funny, beautiful and deep drama.
- It’s very well cast and well acted. Each actress fits perfectly in their roles.
- The drama does a great job addressing problems of young adults in every aspect of their lives : family, romantic relationships, academic, job, personal issues and etc. You will also get to have a good laugh and an even greater lesson from every story.
- I enjoyed Age of Youth from beginning to end. This series is worth everyone’s time.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TOI READ : The Heirs (2013)
Have you watched Age of Youth? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.