Age of Youth (2016)
There are two kinds of secrets: secrets that you can tell, and secrets that you can’t tell. – Yoo Eun-jae
Five girls in their twenties come to live together in a house called “Belle Epoque,” which means “a beautiful time” in French. Each girl has a particular personality, background, and issues. In addition to the five girls, they believe there is a sixth presence – a ghost living in the house, but each sees the ghost differently. As the girls feel a bond of sympathy and become closer, they also deal with their personal issues as they live out their eventful twenties. The drama follows their struggles and incidents dealing with relationships – within their circles, with dating, and with each other – and a variety of events they are experiencing including credits, part-time jobs, drinking, hopes and dreams. (Source : MyDramalist)
- Also known as Hello, My Twenties!
- Genre : Youth / Drama / Romance
- It aired on cable network JTBC on Fridays and Saturdays from July 22 to August 27, 2016 for 12 episodes.
- Perfect sismance drama about struggles of youth, friendship and first love.
- Heartwarming, heartbreaking, touching, funny, beautiful and deep drama.
- It’s very well cast and well acted. Each actress fits perfectly in their roles.
- The drama does a great job addressing problems of young adults in every aspect of their lives : family, romantic relationships, academic, job, personal issues and etc. You will also get to have a good laugh and an even greater lesson from every story.
- I enjoyed Age of Youth from beginning to end. This series is worth everyone’s time.
My Rating – 8.5/10
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TOI READ : The Heirs (2013)
Have you watched Age of Youth? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
P.S. Not all the photos are mine. Credits to the owners.
By just looking at the photos on your blog, it looks like a fun and enjoyable TV show to watch! Highschool life, friends, cute dress! brings back my highschool days! will try to watch this on my free time!
Thanks for sharing another K-movie. Madami palang magagandang story like this one.
This blog post sparked my interest when it comes to this drama. I feel like I would enjoy it if my dad suddenly allows me to watch it. i like the way the girls were presented with different personalities.
I got intrigued doon sa ghost haha hmm ano kaya purpose niya… I love na french inspired din itong series na to would definitely watch this pag naka luwang na sa sched lol thanks for sharing your review!
sobrang love ko tong Hello My twenties! i watched this last year yata sa netflix. two seasons ba tama? bitin sana nga me kadugtong pa. nasad din ako nun umalis yung isa, at cameo na lang sya pati yung pinalitan yung youngest.
Yes 2 season na siya… pero di ko pa napanuod yung season 2.
Nawatch ko na un!!hahaha un nga kaya yun nga sabi ko pag pasok bg 2nd season na sad ako hahaha
I live these kinds of shows that put emphasis on friendships instead of romantic love. Totally on board with the plot of the show and can’t wait to watch it myself!!
Nicole San Miguel
I haven’t watched this series yet. Ito pala yung hello, my twenties sa Netflix. I will definitely watch this!!
I’m probably visiting your blog so much, I’m getting more and more interested about kdramas! I really wish I get more time to binge watch these films. I sure will relate to Age of Youth and miss my teenage years. Haha!
It is nice that these TV shows are gives relevance to young adults’ romantic relationships and academic scenarios. I like the story line, it reminds me of my teenage years!