I want to go back to the times when I was still an idiot who knew nothing. – Won Ryu-wan
Secretly Greatly Synopsis : A group of spies called the 5446 Corps were trained by North Korean elite special forces since their youth, ostensibly towards the lofty goal of unifying Korea. They are ambitiously dispatched to South Korea, where each disguises himself as a fool, an aspiring singer, and a high school student. Passing boring time without receiving any orders from the North, they gradually get used to life as ordinary neighbors in a small town until one day, their mundane lives are turned upside down when a “secret and great” mission is suddenly assigned to them. (Source : MyDramaList)
- Kim Soo-hyun – Lieutenant Won Ryu-wan / Bang Dong-gu
- Park Ki-woong – Rhee Hae-rang / Kim Min-su
- Lee Hyun-woo – Rhee Hae-jin
- Secretly, Greatly is a 2013 South Korean action comedy-drama film.
- The film is based on the 2010 spy webtoon series Covertness by Hun, which has received over 40 million page hits.
- Upon its release on June 5, 2013, the film broke several box office records in South Korea.
- It’s a good film filled with humor, action, and a tear-jerking ending.
- This movie contains a lot of eye candy.
- It has lots of action and the relationship between the three main characters is amazing.
- The story is great, and made me laugh out loud many times but I can’t believe the ending. I never thought it would end the way it did.
- I watched this film because of Kim Soo Hyun. I was left speechless at how well he portrayed the village idiot. He was absolutely phenomenal! It is amazing how he can be charming in a movie without a leading lady; he alone can make me flutter.
- I found “Secretly, Greatly” to be pretty enjoyable.
- I’d recommend this movie to anyone looking for a good action film or a comedy.
My Rating – 8/10
What do you think about Secretly, Greatly? Let me know your thoughts in the comment!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :