“Determination is more important than technique. Desire is more important than determination. And what’s more important than desire, is enjoying. When you enjoy, you will succeed.”
No Breathing Synopsis : Woo Sang is a national swimmer who’s always pursuing the number one spot. Won Il is a swimming prodigy who stopped participating in the sport, and now wants to make a comeback. Not only do they become rivals, but they also fall for the same girl, Jung Eun, an aspiring musician who is their childhood friend. The three lifelong friends suddenly find themselves having to juggle love, friendship, and competition, as they undergo the rite of passage of growing up. (Source : MyDramalist)
- Seo In-guk as Jo Won-il
- Lee Jong-suk as Jung Woo-sang
- Kwon Yuri as Jung-eun
- No Breathing is a 2013 South Korean sports film set in the world of competitive swimming.
- The film was released in theaters on October 30, 2013.
- The film began shooting on May 19, 2013. One of the locations was Davao in the Philippines, where the overseas field training scenes were shot, as well as the movie poster.
- It’s a nice, adorable and fun movie to watch.
- This is the type of movie where you sit back and enjoy the eye candy on a lazy day.
- Acting-wise, the cast did their job well.
- Seo In Guk’s character is cute, funny and cool. He really blew me away.
- If you’re looking for a good sports movie about friendship and bromance, consider watching this movie.
My Rating – 8.5/10
What do you think about No Breathing? Share your ‘feels’!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :