Busted! Season 2 (2019)
Busted! Season 2 Synopsis : One year after the incidents of Season 1, the detectives reunite with a new recruit to unveil the truth of K’s death. With different murder cases that are interconnected, they conclude to search for the murderer named “Flower Killer”. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Yoo Jae-suk
- Ahn Jae-wook
- Kim Jong-min
- Park Min-young
- Oh Se-hun
- Kim Se-jeong
- Lee Seung-gi
- Genre : Mystery fiction / Variety show / Thriller
- The program is a Netflix Original that is co-produced with SangSang, a Korean production company that is responsible for X-Man, Running Man, and Family Outing.
- The show is Netflix’s first original program to showcase an all-Korean cast.
- The show mixes both scripted and unscripted lines.
- The first season consists of 10 episodes; two episodes a week were released from May 4 to June 1, 2018.
- The ten episodes for second season were released at once on November 8, 2019.
- Trying to find out the culprit is honestly so much fun!
- This show is so full of energy, and is so funny. It’s hard not to laugh while watching.
- Having Lee Seung Gi join the cast was really nice.
- Everyone did a great job and the best part is that they actually let them have their own characters.
- The comedy is still there but the mystery will keep you on your toes as the plot twists are unpredictable.
- There were so many twists starting from episode one, but the ending twist beat them all.
- Excellent follow up to the first season, I loved it very much and did not disappoint me.
- I’m already waiting for the third season.
- If your looking for something fun, easy to watch and something with suspense, then, watch this show.
My Rating – 9/10
What do you think about Busted! Season 2? Share your ‘feels’!
- Variety Show – Little Forest (2019)
- Lee Seung Gi’s Drama – Shining Inheritance (2009)