KINGDOM SEASON 2 (2020)
The plague will come to an end. This nightmare will be done. – Seo-bi
“Kingdom” is a zombie sageuk that takes place in the Joseon era. In an attempt to save the people during a plague, the crown prince Lee Chang (Joo Ji Hoon) returns to the palace to find the source of the disease and uncovers other secrets and plots within the palace. (Soompi)
- Ju Ji-hoon as Crown Prince Lee Chang
- Ryu Seung-ryong as Cho Hak-ju
- Bae Doona as Seo-bi
- Kim Sung-kyu as Yeong-shin jein
- Genre : Historical period / Political drama / Supernatural / Horror / Thriller
- The series is adapted from the webcomic series The Kingdom of the Gods, which was authored by Kim Eun-hee and drawn by Yang Kyung-il.
- It is Netflix’s first original Korean series.
- The second season, also consisting of six episodes, was released on March 13, 2020.
- Episode 1 : An unexpected setback in Sangju poses new problems for Prince Chang and the others. Seo-bi and Cho Beom-pal seek safety with Cho Hak-ju.
- Episode 2 : After prince Chang breaks into Mungyeong Saejae, a nightmare unfolds. Officials search the queen’s home, suspecting she is hiding something.
- Episode 3 : When Cho Hak-ju is taken from his custody, Prince Chang goes after him. Seo-bi looks for a way to treat the disease. The queen awaits her prince.
- Episode 4 : Seo-bi shares a critical discovery with Prince Chang, who has a favour to ask of her. Cho Hak-ju visits the queen and demands she tell him the truth.
- Episode 5 : To save innocent lifes, Prince Chang and his men take over Hanyang. The queen determines that if she can’t have the throne, no one can.
- Episode 6 : With the palace painted red with the blood of the infected, Prince Chang is forced to pursuit a risky strategy. Seo-bi takes the baby and hides.
- Everything was incredible. The story, the acting, the characters.
- The acting was great and everyone did an excellent job .
- Events of the story in this season was a little bit rush.
- The ending as always is a cliffhanger and got me very curious, especially with the person who appeared in the end. Too bad, I have to wait for the next season.
- This is really good, so watch it!
Thrilling. Surprising. A Must Watch Series. Season3, I’m so so READY!
My Rating : 8.5/10
READ ALSO : KINGDOM (2019)
Have you watched Kingdom: Season 2? Share your ‘feels’!
2 araw ko lang natapos ung Season 2. Looking forward to Season 3 hopefully sa 1st quarter ng 2021 ilabas nila
I’m so proud that I finished season for a very short period of time haha kasi from watchin season 1 masyado ako naexcite for the season 2, now I’m waiting for the season 3. I read somewhere na between march-april 2021 yung release nya. Can’t wait 🙁
My Onni You
Can’t wait for season 3. Ano kayang mangyayari since alive yung work sa body nung batang king.