I thought that it was easy at times. I could see through and read what people were thinking. But I was wrong. To think that you know and to think that you understand is a very dangerous thing. – Eun Hwan-Ki
Introverted Boss tells the story of Eun Hwan-ki, a boss of a public relations company, who is not well-known by the company’s employees due to his introverted personality. He meets Chae Ro-woon, a sociable female employee who wants to reveal his identity, and experiences changes in his life as he tries to come out of his shell and falls in love with Ro-woon. (Source : Kdramapal)
- Yeon Woo-jin as Eun Hwan-Ki
- Park Hye-soo as Chae Ro-woon
- Gong Seung-yeon as Eun Yi-Soo
- Yoon Park as Kang Woo-il
- Also known as Introvert Boss / My Shy Boss / Sensitive Boss
- Genre : Romance / Comedy
- It started airing on cable network tvN starting January 16, 2017.
- No. of episodes : 16
- When one is difficult in expressing oneself, what it would be like? Misunderstood? This drama focuses on that aspect.
- This drama started off really rough. I kept hoping that it was going to get better, so I stuck with it. Then eventually you will get to a good story about becoming comfortable with who you are, your own style of being, and expressing how you feel, with a sweet but difficult love story as a bonus.
- It gives lesson in life that sometime all we need is a listener.
- The Silent Monster staff were charming in their own way and entertaining.
- I recommend this to those who are into romcom, you could enjoy this drama especially to the one who are shy/introverted/difficult expressing oneself I think you could relate over it.
My Rating – 7/10
What do you think about Introverted Boss? Share your feels!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :