What are you sorry for, you can cry. Aren’t doctors human too? It’s okay, you can cry. I don’t particularly want to tell you to hold back or hide those feelings. However, you still have to do your job. Making that decision is also a doctor’s job. – Kim Joon Wan
- Title: Hospital Playlist 2
- Episodes: 12
- Aired: Jun 17, 2021 – Sep 16, 2021
- Original Network: Netflix, tvN
- Also known as: Wise Doctor Life
- Notes: By the conclusion of the first season, the series became the ninth highest-rated Korean drama in cable television history at the time.
- Genre: Medical drama; Romance; Comedy; Slice-of-life
- Written by: Lee Woo Jung (Prison Playbook)
- Directed by: Shin Won Ho (Prison Playbook)
- Main Cast: Jo Jung-suk (The Nokdu Flower), Yoo Yeon-seok (Mr. Sunshine), Jung Kyung-ho (When the Devil Calls Your Name), Kim Dae-myung (The Sound of Your Heart) and Jeon Mi-do
- Synopsis: Hospital Playlist is a drama about five doctors who have been friends since medical school. The five of them all work at the same hospital, Yulje Medical Center. The story follows their friendship as well as the romance and patients that they deal with day to day. They also happen to form a band together. (Source: Soompi)
- The most important thing of Hospital Playlist is the ordinary days of the extraordinary group of 5 friends who continued to inspire, motivate and teach us various different things even in this season.
- The recurring cast members were still brilliant.
- Watching the drama wanting you to have a friend like them.
- Note: you must watch prequel to enjoy this drama!
- This season felt very slow. Even though the second season was not as enjoyable for me, each episode never failed to make me smile, laugh, cry, and sing out loud.
My Rating – 8.0/10 (The story is decent but it’s slow-paced which is not bad. Overall, the vibes were very chill and relaxing.)
Have you watched Hospital Playlist 2? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!