Then help me find my memory… Can’t you do it? – Park Jung-woo
Defendant Synopsis : Park Jung-woo is a prosecutor at Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office. One day, he wakes up and finds himself a convict on death row. Suffering from temporary amnesia, Jung-woo has no idea what transpired to land him in prison. He struggles to recover his memory and clear his name. (Source : Wikipedia)
- Ji Sung as Park Jung-woo
- Um Ki-joon as Cha Sun-ho / Cha Min-ho
- Kwon Yu-ri as Seo Eun-hye
- Oh Chang-seok as Kang Jun-hyuk
- Uhm Hyun-kyung as Na Yeon-hee
- Genre : Legal drama / Thriller
- It aired on SBS from January 23 to March 21, 2017 on Mondays and Tuesdays for 18 episodes.
- Innocent Defendant is directed by Jo Young-kwang of 49 Days, and written by Choi Su-jin of City Hunter.
- The first episodes of this show were addicting, and got me hooked immediately. It is emotional, exciting, thrilling, mysterious and intriguing.
- It takes a spot among dramas that are consistently amazing from start to finish.
- Despite the great and thrilling plot, best part of the drama for me was the acting.
- All the actors in this are talented, and portrayed their roles well.
- Ji Sung and Um Ki-joon were perfect acting partners and they had great acting chemistry.
- Uhm Ki Joon perfectly played out his psychopath role.
- Amazing acting from Ji Sung. Never underestimate his skills in expressing emotions. I can’t imagine any other actor in this role – it was simply perfect for him.
- Defendant is a drama that cannot be easily put to words, it should be watched.
- The drama is simply captivating and mesmerizing. I recommend it to everyone.
My Rating – 9/10
What do you think about Defendant? Share your ‘feels’!
FANGIRL RECOMMENDS :